Terms and Conditions
1 Your Agreement to these Terms and Conditions
2 Accuracy of Information
Whilst Land Securities Group plc has taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information, services and materials contained in its website are accurate, no representation, warranty or condition, express or implied, is made as to their accuracy or completeness. Land Securities Group plc accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in or omissions from its website or liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from the use of this information, services and materials is hereby excluded. All such information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy completeness and fitness for purpose of all details of advice, services and other information provided on the site to your satisfaction before acting upon them.
3 No Advice or Offer
This website does not constitute an offer of, or invitation to make an offer for, shares or other securities in Land Securities Group plc and its subsidiary companies, nor does it provide or constitute any advice or recommendation in connection with the acquisition or disposal of any investment or any other investment decision or transaction. Investors should be aware that past performance of Land Securities Group plc's shares or any other securities is no indication as to their future performance. The price of securities and the income derived from them may go down as well as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested. Under no circumstances may information contained on this website be treated as any form of legal, investment, tax or other advice. If you need such advice, please consult your own professional advisers.
4 Trade Marks & Copyright
Land Securities, Land-Flex, Land-Tech, Land-Plus, Making Property Work, Capital Commitment and Trillium (and their respective logos where appropriate) are registered trade marks of Land Securities plc and Land Securities Trillium Limited. Certain names, words, phrases, logos, graphics, or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trade marks owned by members of the Land Securities Group.
All materials on this website (as well as the organisation and layout of the website) are owned by and subject to the copyright of Land Securities Group pc and may be accessed, downloaded or printed only for your personal non-commercial use. You may not copy, distribute or transfer any material on this website, in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Land Securities Group plc. In particular you may not use part of this website on any other website, or link any other website to this website, without the prior written permission of Land Securities Group plc.
5 Links to Other Websites
This website may include links to other websites solely as a convenience to users. We are not responsible for the content of, and have no control over the content or availability of any other website from which you have accessed this website or to which you may hyperlink from this website and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result of your use of any other website from which you hyperlink to or from this website.
6 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, we ask you to please leave this website.
St David’s Cardiff customer survey Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promotion is a prize draw (‘the Prize Draw’) to win a St David’s gift card worth £100 (“the Prize”).
2. The Promotion is open to the residents of the United Kingdom only. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
3. Employees of Land Securities Properties Limited (the ‘Promoter’) and related companies are excluded from this competition.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
6. In order to be able to enter into the Promotion, entrants need to complete the St David’s customer satisfaction survey and opt in to participation in the Prize Draw. Entrants must then submit their name and email address.
7. By submitting a completed survey, and opting in to receive future marketing communication, the entrant will be automatically registered to receive the St David’s e-newsletter. Entrants can unsubscribe from the St David’s e-newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link within the St David’s e-newsletter
8. All personal details will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's privacy statement, available at http://www.stdavidscardiff.com/Information/Privacy-Policy
9. One Prize Draw entrant will be selected to win a St David’s gift card worth £100 via a draw every month. The closing time and date for entry into a given prize draw is 11.59pm on the last day of the calendar month in which the draw is to take place. Any submitted entries received after this time will be included in the following draw.
- The Prize Draw winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision at the close of each one month period and will be notified up to 14 days after the end of this period. The judge's decision is final. Any correspondence will only be entered into at the discretion of the Promoter.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to take part in any publicity related to the Promotion, including photography and publication of their names.
- The Promoter will not be liable if the Prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter. Return of prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to a prize notification within a reasonable time will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected at the Promoter's discretion. In the event that a winner declines his or her prize the Promoter may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternative winner.
- Only one entry per person, per week to the Prize Draw is permitted.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entries that fail to be included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter (nor any of its agencies) accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to registrations, or registrations lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its reasonable control. All lost, damaged or incomplete registrations will be deemed invalid. Proof of registration shall not be proof of delivery or receipt.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
- Details of the Promotion are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and any dispute in relation to them shall be heard by the English courts.
- The Promoter can be contacted as follows:
Centre Management Suite, St David’s Dewi Sant Shopping Centre, Bridge Street Arcade, 11 St David’s Way, Cardiff, CF10 2EF
Telephone contact number: 029 2036 7600
Email: via the following link
- The Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for the Prize in any way whatsoever.
- All exclusions and/or limitations of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury through negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute Prizes of equal or greater value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its reasonable control. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Redemption of the Prize may be subject to further terms and conditions.
Details of promoter:
The promoter of this free prize draws is Land Securities Group plc (registered number 00551412) of 100 Victoria Street London SW1E (“Land Securities”).
Sign up & know first what's hot!!
Be the first to hear to about exclusive offers & competitions, inspiration and styling tips for yourself and the home as well as what’s on the menu from our food outlets.
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers & everything "hot" at St Davids Cardiff