17 feel-good buys to kick start 2017
We’re not going to let the January blues get us down! Look forward to the year ahead with these cheerful pick-me-ups from St David’s…
1. Do your bit for the local wildlife by hanging this bird feeder in your garden. By the spring you should have some regular visitors. £10, Flying Tiger
2. We believe in a healthy balance, which is why a doughnut from Krispy Kreme is definitely allowed now and again.
3. Put a spring in your step with a new pair of trainers – perfect if you’ve decided to take up jogging this year. Men’s Nike Air Zoom, £100, Nike Running
4. This cosy and on-trend turtleneck knit should have a place in every guy's wardrobe. £22.99, New Look
5. Pack away your festive shades and paint your nails with a pop of bright pink. £3.99, H&M
6. A new year calls for a new home fragrance. This mint and white tea scented candle from John Lewis smells so fresh and lovely. £20
7. New statement earrings are an easy way to pep up an old outfit. £6, Accessorize
8. Brighten up your favourite jeans with this stunning embroidered floral belt from River Island. £TBC
9. Dry lips from the cold weather? Bobbi Brown’s new Extra Lip Tint is a sheer stain that has all the benefits of a balm. We love! £25, available at John Lewis
10. Soothe chapped hands with L’Occitane’s new Intensive Hand Balm for very dry skin. It’s a luxurious nourishing hand treatment with 25% shea butter. £21
11. Get set for your 2017 travels with this oh-so-cute and quirky llama luggage tag from Paperchase. £7.50
12. Spruce up your sofa with this gorgeous daisy print cushion from M&S. It’ll brighten the room once the Christmas decorations are down. £19.50
13. Give your teabags a new home with this stylish tea caddy from Debenhams. £12
14. Enjoy coffee on the go with this fun thermal mug from Primark. £3
15. If winter has taken its toll on your skin, treat yourself to this Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask from The Body Shop and pamper yourself. £15
16. Blokes! Stock up on super soft socks in Fat Face – is there anything better than slipping on a brand new pair to start the day? £6
17. For days when soups and salads just won’t do, head to Shake Shack for a mouth-wateringly good burger.
Sign up & know first what's hot!!
Be the first to hear to about exclusive offers & competitions, inspiration and styling tips for yourself and the home as well as what’s on the menu from our food outlets.
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers & everything "hot" at St Davids Cardiff