Inspired by nature
Bring the outside in this season with all things inspired by the natural world. We’ve got two looks to share…
Create a homely yet stylish retreat with green hues, botanical themes and feather motifs. Throw some animal prints into the mix for a twist on a classic rural British look.
Top tip: Gold accents will make this trend feel extra luxe.
1. Brass rabbit candle holder, £20, John Lewis
2. Amber chair in zebra print, £599, Marks & Spencer
3. Darlington Crystal lily bottle vase, £37, John Lewis
4. Peacock feather motif candle, £12, Debenhams
5. Dragonfly jewellery box, £27.50 Highgrove
6. All items, Debenhams
Palm springs meets Ibiza
This trend is totally tropical! Think palm leaves, parrots, cacti, exotic fruits and birds of paradise – the perfect antidote to grey, rainy days this spring.
Top tip: Don’t be afraid to clash your tropical prints.
1. Cactus framed print, £4, Primark
2. Palm wallpaper, £78, John Lewis
3. Parrot bottle opener, £14, Debenhams
4. Cactus pot, £TBC, Paperchase
5. All items, Debenhams
6. Tropical print cushion cover, £8.99, H&M
Sign up & know first what's hot!!
Be the first to hear to about exclusive offers & competitions, inspiration and styling tips for yourself and the home as well as what’s on the menu from our food outlets.
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers & everything "hot" at St Davids Cardiff