Top fitness tech buys
The tech fitness market has stepped up a notch for 2017 making it easier for you to get cracking on any kind of fitness regime – keeping up your walking, shedding a few extra pounds or training for an all-important summer race. Which piece of shiny new equipment will you want to try?
1. As well as keeping track of your weight you can measure body fat, body water and muscle mass with these Beurer new-generation bathroom scales. £99.99, Boots
2. Too cold to get out for a ride? This smart trainer that you load your bike onto is user-friendly and can be linked to your smartphone and the motivational Tacx app. £493.99, Ribble
3. If you’re taking your first steps into activity the new Fitbit Flex 2 is a slim little tracker that’s waterproof too. It comes in black, navy, lavender and magenta. £79.95, John Lewis
4. Now you can map and record your runs, bike rides and swims with the Series 2 Apple Watches that have built-in GPS and are water-resistant up to 50m. Apple Watch Nike + Series 2, from £369, Apple
5. There isn’t a workout too hard for these sweat-proof, water-resistant Beats Powerbeats earphones that are wireless and powered by Bluetooth. £169, Currys PC World
6. Keep your legs warm and dry on any outdoor adventure with hybrid tights that have hollow-core fibres to trap body heat and wick away moisture. £50, The North Face
Sign up & know first what's hot!!
Be the first to hear to about exclusive offers & competitions, inspiration and styling tips for yourself and the home as well as what’s on the menu from our food outlets.
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers & everything "hot" at St Davids Cardiff