The Best of Christmas Knitwear
Thu 5 Dec 2013 - posted by Joshwa Saint James
As the nights draw in and the days get colder 'tis the season to get wrapped up! What better way to keep warm while getting ready for the festive season than with a Christmas jumper. From novelty designs, to Fair Isle knits, this winter essential comes in a plethora of colours and style.
Whether it’s a gift for him, or a treat for you, there’s no excuse not to grab one of these seasonal must-haves. I’ve been shopping to find my favourites!
1. H&M’s snowflake jacquard-knit jumper, £24.99
2. Polo Ralph Lauren Blue Point Jumper, available from John Lewis £215
3. Novelty candy cane jumper from River Island, £35
4. John Lewis Save The Children Christmas Jumper in cobalt blue with stag head detail, £49 with a £25 donation going to Save The Children.
5. New Look’s novelty snowman jumper with 3D detail, £24.99
6. M&S bring magic and sparkle to your winter wardrobe with their red lambswool fair isle knitted jumper, £49.
- Lifestyle & Beauty
- Women's Fashion
- Men's Fashion
Sign up & know first what's hot!!
Be the first to hear to about exclusive offers & competitions, inspiration and styling tips for yourself and the home as well as what’s on the menu from our food outlets.
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers & everything "hot" at St Davids Cardiff